Friday, August 28, 2009

Are all your eggs in one basket?


So, over the course of the last several weeks, I have been concerned that my husband and I have 'put all our eggs in one basket' so to speak.


Wikipedia says ... "'Don't put all your eggs in one basket' is an idiomatic phrase meaning that one should not focus all one's resources on one hope, possibility or avenue of success."


I realized this morning that indeed, our 'eggs are all in one basket', but that basket belongs to God!! If 'all our eggs' are in HIS basket, what do we have to be concerned about!? Oh yeah ... I am focusing all my resources on one Hope, Possiblity and Avenue of Success!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Good one Vickie!
All my eggs are in my basket too.
Funny how the simplicity of a statement can be so enlightening.