Monday, March 31, 2008

Welcome My Sister, Charlene

My sister has joined the world of blogging! She is ...

  • a wonderful mom to Alandria (almost 4)
  • a supportive wife
  • a pastor's wife in a tiny town in Iowa
  • very intelligent (Double Honours in English and Philosophy from McMaster University)
  • my little sister (even though she's just a hair shorter than 6 feet tall)
  • known for being sarcastic ... just a wee bit!!
  • a gifted artist ... painting, drawing and even decorating
  • one of the most frugal people I know! She knows how to get a deal on almost everything!

Visit Charlene at http://www.witandwishdom.blogspot.com/.

6 comments:

Maureen said...

Welcome Charlene!
I love the name of your blog.

Charlene said...

ah, gosh. i am just all flustered and blushing. now am i suppossed to put a similar post on my page that chats about you??? (thanks, by the way!)

Rhonda said...

Welcome Charlene!

Shari said...

Yipee, another blogging buddy.

Maureen said...

Vicki could you ask Charlene if I could add her to my blog?
I feel uncomfortable peeking into her life as we have not met.

Vicki said...

Of course I'll ask her. I'm sure it will be fine though ... all through our lives we've shared friends and this will be no different!