Saturday, January 19, 2008

Surprise!!

My hubby has been in the studio in PEI since last week and we were expecting him home later this evening. He (and our friend, Mark) drove all night to get home yesterday for noon ... they arrived home a day and a half early!! Yippee!
Since my girls and I thought that we would be home alone last night we had a "Movie and Foot Spa" night planned. So, Andrew relaxed with the rest of us watching Bridge to Teribithia while getting our feet soaked, scrubbed and massaged. We let him skip the nail polish step!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

These are the BEST kind of surprises!!!

Rhonda said...

I like those kinds of surprises! I bet Andrew didn't mind joining on the girly fun. :)

Andrew Martin said...

Actually I enjoyed the spa time as well. The best part of this is the fact that I was with the 3 people who are my life. Vicki you are my love completley and forever.